My Fantastic Chef Wife
My Fantastic Chef Wife
When she woke up again, she found herself become a peasant’s wife…
Aunts constantly came to bully her families, and there were crazy relatives seeking troubles.
Do they really think her strong husband was just a decoration or something?
Her “decorative” husband: “when we get everything done, how will my fantastic chef wife thank me?”
“Braised chicken, stewed eel, sesame butter roll, fried meat with fermented bean curd, roasted pheasant…just name it!”
He gave her a smirk and said, “Tonight, I want something different…”
- Chapter 1 - A Peasant’s Wife
- Chapter 2 - He Is a Frank Fellow
- Chapter 3 - All Daughters-in-law Are Trouble-makers
- Chapter 4 - Baoshan Returns
- Chapter 5 - Why Don't You Want to Marry Me?
- Chapter 6 - How Could I Despise You?
- Chapter 7 - How Dare You Suggest Living Apart
- Chapter 8 - You Can Find a Cute Guy Even in the Mountains
- Chapter 9 - What’s the Point of Chopping Firewood?
- Chapter 10 - Making Some Goodies
- Chapter 11 - Pig’s Offal
- Chapter 12 - How Could You Eat Nice Food Alone Without Sharing?
- Chapter 13 - This is Pig’s Dung
- Chapter 14 - Husband and Wife Are of One Mind.
- Chapter 15 - Rash Guy
- Chapter 16 - They’ve Done Business!
- Chapter 17 - Is This the Young Bride?
- Chapter 18 - You Are Inquiring About Baoshan?
- Chapter 19 - Baofeng Went To Private School
- Chapter 20 - A Conflict
- Chapter 21 - Who Is He Caring For?
- Chapter 22 - Whose Cold Jelly Is Tastier?
- Chapter 23 - Little Girl In Front of Baoshan
- Chapter 24 - Was There Any Bad Guy?
- Chapter 25 - Being Robbed
- Chapter 26 - Fetch Some Water for Me
- Chapter 27 - Windward Hall
- Chapter 28 - She Has Already Been Taken
- Chapter 29 - His Handwritings
- Chapter 30 - Thanks To You Two
- Chapter 31 - The Second Household Is Better Off?
- Chapter 32 - Li Hongmei’s Fighting Capacity
- Chapter 33 - New Clothes
- Chapter 34 - Let’s All Put On New Clothes
- Chapter 35 - Your Daughter-in-law Must Be Really Happy.
- Chapter 36 - Best-Smelling Pancakes
- Chapter 37 - Like A Couple Of Early Birds
- Chapter 38 - Cooking For Milady
- Chapter 39 - Miss Liu
- Chapter 40 - Food Therapy
- Chapter 41 - Five Hundred Coins Per Day
- Chapter 42 - He Came to Pick Her up
- Chapter 43 - Not A Pig’s Hair for You
- Chapter 44 - Diving in the River
- Chapter 45 - Stealing Pork Leg
- Chapter 46 - The Taste of Pot Cleaning Water
- Chapter 47 - Haven’t You Had Your Perfect Husband
- Chapter 48 - You Are Special to Me
- Chapter 49 - You Have Done A Good Job Today
- Chapter 50 - Thick-Skinned