Good morning from Maine the place the solar is rising on what must be a pleasant winter day. It is good to see the solar after a few days of clouds, snow, and a little bit of rain. We’re headed out to take and train ski classes this weekend. I hope that you simply even have one thing enjoyable scheduled for the weekend.
This week I began my first course of the brand new yr. I’ve extra scheduled for later this yr. Subscribe to my Practical Ed Tech newsletter to be notified when my subsequent course opens for enrollment. That e-newsletter accommodates my tip of the week and a abstract of the preferred posts from this weblog.
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
1. Dozens of Tutorials for Getting Began With Google Kinds
2. College students Can Create Their Personal Video Video games With Assemble 3
3. 5 Google Docs Options You Would possibly Have Neglected or Forgotten About
4. Easy methods to Convert Google Kinds into Microsoft Kinds
5. I am Feeling Fortunate – Across the World With Google Earth
6. BookWidgets Provides a New Video Quiz Choice to Use in Google Classroom and Past
7. An Necessary Tip for Utilizing Picture Search in Google Slides
Workshops and eBooks
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 44,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a big selection of instructional know-how instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- When you’re interested by my life outdoors of schooling, you’ll be able to observe me on Strava.
This put up initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. When you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.