Doomed to be Cannon Fodder
Doomed to be Cannon Fodder
She’s somehow ended up transmigrating into the book as the supporting female lead, who was beaten to death! Deeply in love with the male lead, she’s fated to be beaten to a bloody pulp before even holding hands with him?!
First things first, she needs to survive and latch onto the big thigh of a patron. But the supporting male lead is a true gentleman and feels nothing for her stunning, alluring body. That’s alright! She’ll latch onto the old madame or the male lead then!
But why does the supporting male lead look at her with increasingly odd eyes? And what of that Wulin Alliance Head with the personality disorder? You’re just a random bystander, what are you getting involved for??
Finally, the male lead could bear it no longer and dragged her back to the Prince Li Manor…
- Chapter 1: Tyrannical Cruelty, Beaten to Death
- Chapter 2: A Cactus? What’s That?
- Chapter 3: An Old Warbird, Must Not Attract Trouble
- Chapter 4: Staring Stunned at a Certain Supporting Male Character
- Chapter 5: An ugly daughter-in-law can’t avoid meeting her mother-in-law forever
- Chapter 6: Torture, Beaten to Death
- Chapter 7: Hey! What Kind of Evil Spirit Are You!
- Chapter 8: A Crazy With Talent
- Chapter 9: An Itching Heart, Either By Design or By Accident
- Chapter 10: Giving a Present of a Root Sculpture
- Chapter 11: Birthday Banquet, Stunning Those Present
- Chapter 12: Vying with the Female Lead Means a Miserable Death?
- Chapter 13: The Plot Runs Awry
- Chapter 14: Does This Girl Have the Appetite of a Cat?
- Chapter 15: Rumors Are Not To Be Believed
- Chapter 16: Killing Without Batting An Eye
- Chapter 17: Taking By Force
- Chapter 18: Got Nothing To Do So I Might As Well Try To Seduce the Supporting Male Lead
- Chapter 19: That Appearance is Extremely Seductive
- Chapter 20: Her Calligraphy Needs More Practice
- Chapter 21: To Be Loathed
- Chapter 22, Sending a Gift, Secret Exchanges
- Chapter 23: An Unexpected Financial Loss From Probing
- Chapter 24: Being punished and exchanging words
- Chapter 25: Escape, Elopement
- Chapter 26: Blood Froths and Boils
- Chapter 27: The Heck Is Up With the Male Lead?
- Chapter 28: Concealment, Raging Fury
- Chapter 29: When a Beauty Trips, She Still Looks Good!
- Chapter 30: Coincidence, Overbearing
- Chapter 31: Spoiling the Concubine and Destroying the Wife
- Chapter 32: Getting Princess-Carried!
- Chapter 33: Embarrassment, Cooking
- Chapter 34: Vegetarianism, Trifling Skill
- Chapter 35: Jianghu Revenge Killing
- Chapter 36: As Long As You’re Alright
- Chapter 37: Does One Get Used to Pain?
- Chapter 38: Too Ugly, Too Many Thorns
- Chapter 39: Paying a Call with a Motive
- Chapter 40: Waiting for Compliments
- Chapter 41: Teaching, Butler
- Chapter 42: Teaching Her How to Write, Getting Closer
- Chapter 43: His Impatience, His Recklessness
- Chapter 44: The Supporting Male Lead Invades
- Chapter 45: Expressing Her Feelings
- Chapter 46: Lack of Intent, Being Turned Down
- Chapter 47: Who’s Never Suffered Heartbreak?!
- Chapter 48: Endure, Frantically
- Chapter 49: I’m Sorry, I Didn’t Know the Severity
- Chapter 50: Over This Quickly?